Vettel Praises New Pirelli Tires

Ban Pirelli (foto: Reuters)

SILVERSTONE – Leaders standings Formula One (F1), Sebastian Vettel became who fastest in last day tests new tires Pirelli in Silverstone. Red Bull driver record time of 1 minute 32.894 seconds.

Vettel down in the afternoon local time, to continue the task of Carlos Sainz Jr. who previously drove the Red Bull. German rider gobble trajectory approximately 78 laps. Vettel also admitted satisfied with the tires latest Pirelli.

“We had three days of testing with different drivers and different cars and use without failure. Not to mention the very hot conditions here, “said Vettel, as reported Yahoosport, Saturday (20/07/2013).

“Obviously, we are very limited on what we could do, but for me not so much difference with the tires. This quite nice get some laps, although good to to get the feeling them, “firmly Vettel.

Tire test of the riders that took place at Silverstone is part of Pirelli efforts are being unleashed their new tires. This new tire will be used at the Hungarian Grand Prix next weekend to the rest of the season.
(fir)

Pirelli Blamed harming F1 Racer

Pirelli Dituding Membahayakan Pembalap F1  

F1 driver of the Mercedes AMG team Lewis Hamilton said, Pirelli – sponsor and official tire manufacturer for F1 – must take action on the explosion of 4 tires in a race the British Grand Prix, Silverstone, Sunday, June 30, 2013. Four tires exploded car driver during a race at Silverstone. Hamilton also experienced in the 7th round.
»It must be resolved quickly,” said Hamilton, as quoted by BBC Sports, Monday, July 1, 2013. “It was and is definitely a problem that interferes with the course of the race, and victory for the drivers. This is the first time in my career, is in danger because of the tire exploded.”
Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery said the investigation is being conducted related to the explosion of the tire. He’s trying to find out what caused the explosion of the tire, so ahead of the next race series held at Nurbugring, Germany, not terlulang.
Hamilton – who tried to catch up due to tire burst incident – managed to finish in 4th place. He said the rest of the nervous and pessimistic undergo rounds at Silverstone, yesterday.
»Safety is the biggest issue in the race this race. This is really not acceptable, “said Hamilton. »Do not get hurt when there are new stakeholders into action.”
Four riders who have broken tire; Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Jean Eric Vergne, and Sergio Perez. The third rider was lucky to continue the race. While Perez could not continue.
Nico Rosberg managed to come out as the champion Biritish F1 GP Silverstone. In the second position occupied by Red Bull driver Mark Webber. Furthermore, in the third position is occupied by driver Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.

Italian Motorcycle rider killed

Italian rider, Andrea Antonelli who compete in the World Supersport Championship (WSS) at the Moscow Raceway, Sunday (21/7) had an accident wiped opener.
Riders who defended the Go Eleven Kawasaki team killed diinsiden the accident, when the race circuit in wet weather and slippery because of heavy rain.
Shortly after the fall of the ZX-68 motorcycle her, Antonelli hit by Lorenzo Zanetti who was driving behind him.
Race itself was finally stopped, then the incidence of accidents will be handled Russia’s Federal Investigative Committee. WSS held in conjunction with the World Superbike Championship (WSBK).

Future related, Crutchlow Five Team Approach

Cal Crutchlow. (Foto: Getty Images)

CALIFORNIA – Cal Crutchlow said that he would not be too hasty in making a decision about his future in MotoGP next season. Although, the Tech 3 Yamaha rider was approaching five teams.

Crutchlow are confident that the results on the mat finish seventh MotoGP race at Laguna Seca United States did not change everything. Because the performance is currently still making interest other teams to sign him.

“I think we were at Laguna Seca result does not change anything about my future. Thing is clear so far I always go faster and be a tough challenge rivals. Though the race at Laguna Seca goes bad, it is not changing anything,” he said.

Drivers who currently lie fifth MotoGP standings states would take a decision after Indianapolis MotoGP title, next August. Although, he admitted that he is negotiating with five teams.

“I’m not going to rush to make a decision and I’m also not going to make any decisions at Indy. I still need time to think about it. I was talking with five teams, and not just from this championship. So we’ll see,” he said as Crash reported.

British rider claimed it wanted to move to a factory team in order to achieve maximum results. Ducati itself be the strongest candidate for him, following the departure of Nicky Hayden certainty to the Superbike arena.

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt.

The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1.

The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1.

Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so.

Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said.

”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.”

Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment.

”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.”

Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison.

CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone.

”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.”

Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the sport following the takeover that sparked the bribery case.

Gribkowsky was in charge of selling BayernLB’s stake in F1 to CVC.

In addition to taking the money from Ecclestone, Gribkowsky used BayernLB’s funds to pay the F1 chief a commission of $41.4 million and agreed to pay a further $25 million to Bambino Trust, a company with which Ecclestone was affiliated, prosecutors said during the trial in 2011.

Ecclestone told the court he deserved a commission for the sale, saying ”I did a very, very good job.”

On Wednesday, he told the AP: ”They wanted money. I was shaken down by the guys. It’s happened in life before.”

Gribkowsky, who has largely admitted the charges, was sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison after being found guilty last year of corruption, tax evasion and breach of trust.

Ecclestone’s German lawyers, Sven Thomas and Norbert Scharf, said they will soon submit a ”comprehensive response” to the court – and the central issue in that response will be ”the varying ‘confessions’ of Mr. Gribkowsky.”

Ecclestone was savvy in building his power base in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors’ Association that controlled the business side of the sport, including selling the TV rights.

The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. It has fought regular tussles with the teams over finances, but has retained control of the global motor racing series.

CVC, having amassed a 63 percent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled.

Ecclestone’s holding has been diluted to about 5 percent.

Geir Mouslon in Munich contributed to this report.

5 Great viewfinder, Rifat Sungkar Test Early

Bidik 5 Besar, Rifat Sungkar Tes Lebih Awal

Rifat Sungkar with Fastron World Rally Team, has been in the U.S. for 5 to follow the Rally America series, the New England Forest Rally (NEFR), which will be held on 26-27 July 2013.
With a target capable of reaching top 5, Rifat doing testing on Sunday morning local time yesterday, to get the car settings to suit the character trajectory to be traversed.
Rifat along with the mechanics of the Libra Racing team, conduct testing for approximately 4 hours in “Team O’Neil Rally School” in the city of Dolton, about 2 hours drive from home base while Fastron World Rally Team in Burlington, the state of Vermont.
This testing is necessary because of the character of the track in NEFR itself is very High Speed. In 2012 January, the average speed in NEFR is about 110 km / hour. At the time of testing, Rifat Sungkar doing two training sessions on the track along the 3 km.
In sessions conducted in the morning, felt that the engine has too much power in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) under the 3000, which is actually very good for a meandering path, but less suitable for high speed track that character.
“But after doing the rounds as much as 15 laps, we found the ideal machine settings in the power band between 4500-5600 with a boost pressure of 1.7 bar” Rifat said through a press release received Tribunnews.com. “As for the tires, my mechanic and team agreed to choose the medium tires hard, considering the mileage of each special stage is quite far away and the weather forecast at the time of the match will be hot. This morning when we start practice, the air temperature was around 25 ° C, but around noon rose to 30 ° C “added Rifat.
Fastron World Rally Team exercise yesterday along with Antoine L’Estage, who won in 2012 NEFR ago. While other leading racers like David Higgins and Ken Block, is also rumored to be practicing in the same place today. In this exercise, Rifat has not been accompanied by a navigator, Steve Lancaster, newly arrived in America last night.
“But this does not interfere with our preparation of Fastron World Rally Team, because me and Steve have been playing together on a WRC event in Greece last year” said Rifat.
New England Forest Rally or NEFR own, known as one of the best rally in the U.S.. In the beginning, the owner of Libra Racing, John Buffumlah who organized this rally for more than 16 years. For 2 days, 57 racers will be faced with a fairly wide track, because the track is actually the track used logging trucks.
In fact, because the average speed is too high, the organizing committee will make some chichane, ie deliberately dibelok street-corner to reduce speed.
“I was with Fastron World Rally Team will make every effort to achieve the best results. Our target is the top 5 positions, as well as proving that “Indonesia Cool” could achieve, especially in the arena of rallying. We ask his blessing prayer, so that things run smoothly “said Rifat Sungkar.

Second place finish, Bradl Keep Satisfied

MotoGP Laguna Seca finishing result, the United States, Sunday (21/7) seems to make Stefan Bradl happy smile. After the success of his first pole position in MotoGP, he managed to finish second and won his first podium.
German rider who defend the LCR Honda started racing in MotoGP since last year, and before the race this time, the result is the best finish a fourth place finish.
“For us, this result is very good. We do a good job over the weekend. Of course, expectations soared after I took pole. I know my speed is quite good and can go fast from the start. I have to try hard to do it since the start, “said Bradl.
Even so, in 2011 the Moto2 world champion admitted the race was quite difficult, especially after he was overtaken by Marc Marquez and must keep a distance of Valentino Rossi.
“I’m a bit of trouble. Full gas tank makes my front tire problem. When Marc overtook, I saw that he had a better grip and to expand its range. I also tried to keep a distance from Vale, and it is not easy. This race was very long and heavy, “he concluded.
Bradl has now climbed to sixth in the rider standings with 84 points, three ahead of occupants in seventh, Andrea Dovizioso of Ducati.

Michael Jordan Plant Capital in MotoGP

Michael Jordan (kanan).(foto:IST)

Los Angeles – the world basketball legend, Michael Jordan, is one of the motor racing enthusiast. Nah wonder, with the stock of money that it generates for a career as a basketball player Jordan dare to invest in the world of motor racing.

Jordan already has its own team in the American Superbike racing, and is said to have earned huge profits. But now the target dipancang higher. As rumored autoevolution (04/02/13), Jordan was aiming for an opportunity to become an investor in one of the MotoGP team. The team plans to play in all classes, from the three available classes.

Recent news of Michael Jordan will use the Yamaha as war equipment, and will be designed more mature because the engine was developed further by Colin Edwards. Michael Jordan and the team will be entered in the MotoGP race of the 2014 season started.

MotoGP madness to ever make Jordan curious feeling super fast ride that iron horse. In 2004 he was realizing his dream to devour the Valencia circuit with Ducati Desmosedici.

The Chicago Bulls legend managed to devour four laps when it was. 60 under the gaze of thousands of MotoGP fans, Jordan is one of the speeding on the circuit with top MotoGP riders and other legends such as Sete Gibernau, Colin Edwards, Kenny Roberts Junior and Kurtis Roberts.

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”