Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Sao Paulo midfielder has rejected interest Wellington Turkish giants, Galatasaray because just want to play for Inter Milan.
“Players have rejected Galatasaray interest, why? because he just wants to join Inter, “said Gustavo Aribas agent.
“The Nerazzurri are definitely interested, but we still have to continue to negotiate, because there has been no significant progress,” he added.
“The priority at this time to Inter from Juventus after Mauricio Isla’s new focus on the situation of Wellington.”
Sao Paolo willing to release one of the flagship to Europe if one is willing to pay $ 8 million euros.
“We have not talked the technical aspects, but borrowing is an option. About the price is not kapasiya me, “he continued.
Problem Isla, Juventus have confirmed will not sell it, but it is believed the statement of Turin is just a strategy to increase the value of the player in the transfer market.

Ben Spies Pessimistic Can Go Faster

Ben Spies. (Foto: Daylife)

BOLOGNA – Ben Spies said that he would come back down to race with Pramac Ducati at Indianapolis MotoGP series on 16-18 August, Spies admitted that his condition was in good condition.

Spies has indeed been absent long enough after a severe shoulder injury since the accident at the Malaysian MotoGP series 2012. Spies who had been absent for seven series this season admitted injury had recovered.

“For the first time in months, I felt very happy because my shoulder in a very good condition. Decision is best right back in the moment. Doctors say that my recovery goes according to plan, so I wanted to get back at Indy with conditions 100 percent, “he said.

Spies who resigned from the Yamaha Factory Racing at the end of last year, not sure I can achieve good results in his debut later. The reason, he has gone through a lot of races this season.

“I missed so many races, and I do not ever be 100 percent. Now I am more confident about my recovery. However I am not sure I can directly go fast, since I had not been driving,” he said as reported by MCN.

About his future, Spies admits she still has a contract until 2014 with the Ducati satellite team. He also just want to focus and not think about the race will move to gossip today.

“There are so many rumors about what I would do in the future, but I just laugh to read it all on the internet. Obviously, I was ready to back away,” he concluded.

Arsenal Make Bids Luis Suarez So £ 42 Million

EKSKLUSIF: Tawaran Arsenal Buat Luis Suarez Jadi £42 Juta

According to Goal UK, Arsenal have again filed a bid of £ 42 million to acquire Luis Suarez.

Arsenal are ready to pay compensation of £ 35 million transfer to Liverpool plus bonus £ 7 million to get their first big-name signings this summer.

Arsenal chase against Suarez has been developed over the past month. Suarez desire to leave Anfield seems increasingly stimulating Arsenal launching bid to continue. Moreover, the player’s representative said his client is interested in joining to the Emirates because of the lure of playing in the Champions League. Finally, Arsenal bid of £ 35 million, £ 30 million plus a bonus of £ 5 million, Liverpool rebuffed.

The new bid amount is a record for the Gunners. The figure was almost double that of their offer of £ 23.1 million while trying to tempt Gonzalo Higuain. Later Real Madrid striker was more inclined to move to Napoli with a record fee of £ 31.8 million.

NBA reimburses Thunder millions for Kevin Durant’s extension

The NBA’s Board of Governors voted Thursday to reimburse the Oklahoma City Thunder “several million” dollars for an issue regarding the contract of All-Star forward Kevin Durant, Zach Lowe of Grantland reports. Durant signed a five-year, maximum-value extension in the summer of 2010, before the ratification of the newest Collective Bargaining Agreement in 2011. The new CBA sets guidelines for what Lowe calls “super-max” deals. According to Larry Coon’s NBA salary cap FAQ, players can qualify for a super-max contract — which pays them 30 percent of the salary cap — if they meet any of the following criteria: Named to the All-NBA First, Second or Third team at least twice Voted as a starter in the All-Star game at least twice Named the NBA Most Valuable Player at least once Because Durant met those criteria when he signed the contract, the ratification of the new CBA put Oklahoma City on the hook for more money than it was anticipating; the Thunder could not have known the provisions of the new CBA when they inked Durant to his extension. Thursday’s vote, which Lowe says was not unanimous, reimburses the Thunder the difference between what they thought they would owe Durant and what they actually will owe him, under the terms of the CBA. This difference, according to Royce Young of CBS Sports, is “roughly $15 million.” At this point, it’s unclear if the Thunder will also have Durant’s extra salary removed from their cap space, but at the very least the development gives OKC some extra money to play around should ownership be willing to pay the luxury tax.

FIFA again bans Iraq from hosting friendlies

FIFA on Wednesday barred Iraq from hosting international football friendlies due to a massive surge in nationwide violence, barely three months after world football’s governing body gave Baghdad the go-ahead.

The Iraqi Football Association (IFA) was informed of the ban in a notification from FIFA, which cited a spike in unrest that has left more than 2,500 dead from April through June and at least 123 killed in the first three days of July alone.

“Today, we received a notification from FIFA to stop hosting any friendly matches in stadiums in Iraq at the current time, and until further notice, due to the wave of violence,” said Naim Saddam, an IFA official.

“This is regrettable.”

FIFA in March lifted a ban on Iraq hosting international football friendlies and the country promptly staged a match with neighbouring Syria in Baghdad’s Shaab stadium just days later, with the national side subsequently facing off with Liberia.

The initial friendly had marked a key step in Iraq’s re-emergence on the world stage after decades of conflict and sanctions.

But the country has been hit by a marked increase in violence since, with recent attacks also targeting football pitches and cafes where Iraqis were watching the sport on television.

In June alone, more than 60 people were killed in at least 10 bombings targeting pitches and cafes, according to an AFP tally.

Moyes Wants Rooney in Stockholm

While the future of Wayne Rooney continues to be associated with Chelsea, David Moyes confirmed that it will play a player who was ‘upset’ when against AIK in Stockholm next month.
“I hope Wayne is located in Stockholm,” said the successor to Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United legend.
“As far as I know he would join, he has started practicing jogging, the situation continues to improve,” said Moyes.
About Chelsea who kept trying to get the British star, back Moyes insists Rooney is not for sale.
“We have insisted he was not for sale and it has not changed”.

Allegri: Milan Will Difficulty in Big Three

Allenatore AC Milan, Massimiliano Allegri predicting Serie A season 2013/2014 will be tough. In fact not denied opportunities Rossoneri Allegri again perched in the top three will be very difficult.

Allegri prediction is not without reason. Rival Milan clubs are now clean up by bringing in new players. Inter Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina and Napoli strengthen the ranks in the transfer market this summer.

Last season Milan managed to finish third after a stumbling start to the season. Milan is under Juventus and Napoli to make sure to appear in the Champions League.

“Every year is different but Juventus still the favorites in my opinion. They bring in quality players sorts [Carlos] Tevez, [Fernando] Llorente and [Angelo] Ogbonna,” said Allegri reported by Soccerway.

Therefore, Allegri confident competition in the top three will be tight this season. “It would be more difficult for Milan than last season because Juve and also six other teams will fight for the top three,” said Allegri.

“Inter Milan became stronger with the arrival of [Walter] Mazzarri and they will play once a week. Romans brought [Kevin] Strootman, a player with vast experience, although still young,” said Allegri.

“So also with Napoli, Lazio and Fiorentina will be increasingly difficult to be conquered so the competition will be tougher,” he continued.
For Allegri, this season will be the fourth season after being appointed coach of the Rossoneri in the summer of 2010.

Mahut The Tennis player 11 Hour get Wild Card for Wimbledon

London – Nicolas Mahut is currently ranked 224 in the world, was grateful to get a wild card tournament ever make it history: Wimbledon.

“I’m extremely grateful to obtain wild card in Wimbleon. Thank you very much for the (All England) Club! Always feels special to play in this prestigious place!” Mahut wrote via his Twitter account on Wednesday (06/12/2013).

Of the ranking is too far away, I can not actually Mahut Wimbledon tournament which starts on 24 June it. However, the organizers are pleased to give him a chance through a wild card.

Mahut is now 31-years will always be remembered in the creation of a record of the longest tennis match in history, when he and John Isner spent a total of 11 hours five minutes in their duel in the first round of Wimbledon 2010.

Later Mahut concentrate more on the doubles. In the recent French Open she and her partner fellow Frenchman Michael Llondra, broke through the final round, before losing to Bryan Brothers duet.

Related history, Isner-Mahut match needs three days to stop at 6-4, 3-6, 6-7 (7-9), 7-6 (7-3), 70-68 for Isner.

History was instantly immortalized Wimbledon manager in the form of a plaque mounted on the complex All England Lawn Tennis Championships at the beginning of the year. The play “crazy” is the “inscription”.

The fifth set alone spends eight hours 11 minutes, or 98 minutes longer than the previous record which was recorded when Fabrice Santoro beat Arnaud Clement at the 2004 French Open.

Performing “weird” Isner-Mahut was not only the longest match record, but also the most games in a set (138), in a one-party (183), most aces by a player (Isner 113), and total aces (216).

The effect is for Isner, he immediately fell in the next game within 74 minutes. Mahut even depressed for three months of the incident and defeat it.

Mahut and Isner has indeed been a close friend since the duel “terrible” it. They even had time to try playing doubles together, but it did not go well.

If Mahut continues to decline his achievements, not so with Isner. The American is currently ranked 21 in the world.

Marilyn Monroe “Help” Romashina Awarded Gold

Russian swimmer synchronization, Svetlana Romashina, won gold at the world championships in Barcelona, Wednesday (24/07/2013), with the figure of Marilyn Monroe inspired.

Romashina mesmerizing the audience at the Palau Saint Jordi with an energetic and theatrical performances. He appeared inspired by the figure of Marilyn Monroe, complete with blonde hair.

The Russian was performed with a Marilyn-style costumes and perform to the accompaniment of the song, “I Wanna Be Loved By You,” which had been a Marilyn Monroe comedy movie soundtrack, and “Some Like It Hot,” in 1958. No doubt, charming appearance Romashina also gave the jury a value 97 340.

Chinese athletes captured the silver medal, Huang Xuechen, with 95 720 points to the accompaniment of “Phantom of the Opera”. Won the bronze medal while the home crowd favorite athlete Spanish, Ona Carbonell, who earn 94 920 points.

According Romashina, presenting the idea of ​​”soul” Marilyn Monroe came from Elena, daughter of synchronization Russian coach, Tatiana Dachenko. “He has had this idea two years ago, but have not found the right athletes to make it happen,” said the winner of three Olympic medals. “I love this character, so be animating.”

Jorge Lorenzo: I Already Ordinary race for Injury Conditions

Twice a really bad accident did not dampen the spirit of the MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo to race forward again. He still comes to the Laguna Seca circuit ahead of the first official practice of MotoGP in the U.S. ninth series. The Spaniard was stated, if the doctors permit, he would not hesitate to join the race on Sunday (21/07/2013) this. Because he was used to performing in a state of physical injury at Laguna Seca.
Three weeks ago Lorenzo suffered a fatal crash during the official practice ahead of the Dutch GP in Assen. Two broken collarbone and had surgery. Two days after surgery pen installation, the Spaniard severe fall while racing at Sachsenring Circuit, Germany. The incident resulted in the messy pen and must be reinstalled with eleven screws.
But apparently he did not give up. Through twitter twitter he was ready to appear at the U.S. GP and wait for recovery from injury to perform at the Indianapolis circuit. But he was still present at Laguna Seca, ready should be allowed to perform, he would appear.
“This is my second surgery on the left shoulder blade in a month’s time. Clearly there is still pain. But it felt my condition was better than the time at Assen. At that time I was just a day of rest, whereas now I have a week recovering. So conditions I am better than at Assen, but it was worse than the time in Germany, “he said.
Different from the previous statement when he said he would not appear at Laguna Seca. Problem was he said, initially he did not think was possible appeared at Laguna Seca.
“I think I am better at home calm. But then the incidents experienced by Dani (Pedrosa, Repsol Honda) at the Sachsenring, it opens my chances to seize the top position. Anyway I feel better condition the body is in two the last day. Here’s what changed my mind to perform, “he said.
Lorenzo know very well the physical condition of the track at Laguna Seca and never had the experience of performing in the circuit in poor fit.
“The circuit has many changes of direction, up and down and very short trajectory. We have to face 30 laps or more. In healthy physical condition it is difficult to finish the race there, now imagine if we are in a state of injury as I am today. But I’ve got thoughts raced there in a state of injury as well. In 2008 I raced there with an ankle injury and two on the first lap I was memetahkan back two wrist. In 2009 I do not break the scapula, but an injury to the ligaments of the shoulder muscles, so I race there with conditions the weight and finish in third position. In 2011, I fell and injured during the official practice waist but not too seriously, so I do a lot of racing experience in injured condition in the circuit, “he said.
Concretely, Lorenzo said, depending on the development of the last two days. “Tomorrow we’ll see. Mornings at Laguna is usually very cold, foggy, and humid. Calm and we should see other drivers before entering the track.’s Very important so as not to fall and lose points,” said Lorenzo.